Tired...!!!
Exhausted!!!
I was sitting in the chair outside my office waiting for the10 PM cab...
First time in the past twenty days I got some time free to actually think about something...
All I can remember for these 20 days is work, work and more work and its pretty amusing that I managed to squeeze a Banglore trip in between...!!!
It all started when unexpectedly a lot of work came in office and me and my teammates had to work like hell to meet up with the deadlines...still it was fun when we worked away at our systems, typing furiously or just staring at the monitor, trying hard to think of something, scratching our heads with funny expressions forming on our exhausted faces... Occasional funny film dialogues, singing and music all added spice to the situation and even though it was hectic I enjoyed thoroughly because I didn't get time to think of anything else...and it somehow gave me some peace after so many days... :)
In between there was our DM's farewell and I was one among the organisers and I got to relive what I was during college days...I got to experience a bit of my old 'me' because after college I have never conducted any events...initially when I was asked to conduct the farewell I was not so much interested but after I finished it, i felt as if I'm getting a bit of the old me... :)
And in between all this, a Banglore trip happened...
Which made it all the more tiring...but again this tiredness is somehow masking the pain inside which I will have been experiencing for almost one year...
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Looking back...phew...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment